Little Flower Girls High School is one of the most iconic schools of the Archdiocese of Changanacherry, which is situated in the Pampa river side. This school was started with the noble vision of Saint Chavara Kuriakose to educate girls who will strive for excellence in every walks of life and in developing human faculties, faith in value system and enable them to face the battle of life successfully. This school is excellently going on under the noble guidance of CMC sisters. It has around 719 students, 31 teachers and 5 non teaching members.
● On 5 th January 1898, a branch of the Congregation of the Mother of Carmel (CMC) was established in Pulincunnoo . It was a great dream of Rev. Fr. Joseph Vazhayil , Vicar of St. Mary’s Forane Church , Pulincunnoo as well as the natives of the area to endow a CMC Convent in Pulincunnoo. The founder of this convent was Thoppil Mary Catherine .
● Rt.Rev. Msgr. Zacharias Vachaparambil, a prominent educationist was the person who took initiative to bring the school into existence . In memory of Him , February 23 rd of every year is observed as the founders day. In May 1927 with the join in hands of CMC sisters and in the name of St. Little Flower , the middle school was begun.
● Rev.Dr.James Kalacherry, Bishop of Syro-Malabar Catholic church blessed and inaugurated the school building . Rev. Mother Brigit CMC was the first correspondent of the school. Rev.Sr. Treesa CMC was the first headmistress of the school . Then Mrs. P .M Chachiamma , Mr. A. M Thomas, Ms. Grace Mendos , Ms. Mary Pothen, Smt. Mary Joseph served as the headmistress for the rest of the years.
● To upgrade the middle school into high school,along with the founder Rt. Rev. Msgr. Fr. Zacharias Vachaparambil, with great reverence let’s remember Late Mr. Josephkunju Padiyara, the Sisters of the convent, Rev.Fr.William Neriamparambil and Rev. Fr.Jose Vachaparambil, the school manager.
● Rev.Sr. Francis Therese had been the first headmistress of the high school. In 1942, the first batch of the school appeared for the SSLC Examination. After 1946, Ms.Treesa Joseph, Sr. Jose Mary, Sr. Juesa,Sr.Francis Therese govern the administration of the school . From the beginning till 20 years, the reverent sisters rendered their valuable service without any remuneration . Every 30 th day of September, the school celebrated the feast of St. Little Flower grandly . When Rev. Sr. Jose Mary was the headmistress, the school celebrated its Silver Jubilee in 1962 with great hue and variety of entertainments. During the period of Rev.Sr. Annie Mary , the school celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 1977.
● In 1994 the computer education was started in this school by the headmistress, Rev.Sr. Santhi CMC .The parallel division of the English medium was also started in1995. It was a great honour that the first English medium batch of this school had secured 100 % result in the SSLC Examination . During the service period of Rev. Sr. Santhi CMC, the school celebrated its Platinum Jubilee in 2002. With pomp and splendour the school celebrated its Nonagintennial in 2017 during the tenure of Mrs. Jessy Joseph . The school is striving hard its culture of excellence in various fields such as Arts and Science. Under the leadership of Rev.Sr. Jolly Therese CMC and with the support of PTA the school is running smoothly.